LIMITED EDITION TEES Fabric Care
EVERYDAY TEES Fabric Care
FABRIC CARE POINTERS
- T-shirts are almost always washed with other items. Some items are quite abrasive (like towels) and if the shirt is not inside-out, friction can cause quite a bit of wear and tear.
- Washing in cold water reduces color loss (just like it does for the dyes in colored fabrics).
- It makes sense that a gentle cycle reduces the violence of friction caused by garments rubbing together.
- Quickly removing a garment from a dryer is fairly important. Even if you dry on low to medium heat, the middle of a load of clothes is hot! If a wadded-up shirt stays in a dryer with 20-30 lbs. of clothes on top of it, it will look a little crumpled when it comes out of the dryer and the print might leave stain on your clothes.
- IRON on reverse side.
- It is recommended to iron between two pieces of cloth.
- DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON THE PRINT.